Envirotile Slate Roof Tile
A flat, precision manufactured, recycled polymer, lightweight roof tile with excellent green credentials. It has a low profile chamfered front leading edge with a slight riven finish which is aesthetically pleasing in all aspects. It is extremely simple to fix yet performs exceptionally, locking into adjacent tiles to form a fully integrated roof covering. Envirotile performs to roof pitches as low as 12.5 degrees.
A Single Envirotile can be cut to be used as a half tile for starter/finish tiles for bonding purposes. A line is clearly marked at the head of the tile.
Envirotile is the most advanced roof tile available; affordable, high performing and environmentally friendly. Envirotile actually helps to reduce build and labour costs.
- Anthracite: GSPSS01
- Slate Grey: GSPSS02
- Dark Brown: GSPSS03
- Terracotta: GSPSS04
Available for use with these products:
- GSPDT: Envirotile Double Roof Tile
- GSP05: Eave Bar
- GSP06: Envirolay
- Ancillary ridge products and fixings
- Ventilated tiles
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
An aesthetically pleasing roof tile that incorporates unique interlocking features for greater performance against severe weather conditions. Manual dry cutting can be performed at secured height level/No atmospheric dust.
If you’re looking for a superior Roof System that offers unrivalled performance & quicker installation look no further, use Envirotile!
- Outperforms traditional roofing materials.
- Uses recycled sustainable materials.
- Supports sustainable homes initiatives when meeting new build standards.
- Is easier to use and fit than conventional tiles.
- Our products combine superior sustainable performance with unique technical features.
Product supplied in packs of 10
Pallet: 540 tiles
For further technical information please contact a member of our technical team.
- Length : 365mm.
- Width : 325mm.
- Cover width : 300mm.
- Thickness : 11mm.
- Standard tile weight : 610g.
- Slate tile weight: 710g.
- Minimum pitch : 12.5 degrees.
- Maximum pitch : 90 degrees.
- Batten size : 50mm x 25mm.
- Fixings : 30mm stainless steel drive nails.
- Certification : BBA approved.
- Guarantee : 25 years.
- 85mm headlap – 11.9 tiles/m2.
- 100mm headlap – 12.58 tiles/m2.
- 115mm headlap – 13.33 tiles/m2.
- 12.5-22.5° low pitch roof requirement – 14 tiles per m² / 9.380 kg per m²
- ≥ 25° pitch – 12 tiles per m².